Sunday, May 20, 2007

Alter Ego(s)

A history that is either not known or has been forgotten

extravagance that is displayed; a look that is steel, concrete, glass, and reach that is sky high; a culture that is not gajar, mooli, cucumber, pyaaz, pata-gobi, pasta, bell pepper, with dressing, set on a salad bowl...I am 'mall' road and not 'maal' road. I am corporate not a CP bureaucrat...I am Gurgaon...

I am crowded, yet spacious; I am industrial, i am industrious; I am about growth and development, planning and management,global and urban...I am NOIDA

I am not yet a force to be seriously reckoned with; I am still an infant, rural and dusty. I have potential; I am the next satellite...I am Faridabad

1 comment:

arjun_sin said...

hey this is really nice way of expressing the ncr's of delhi read this u will enjoy it